The Pandemic Dog goes to BGC

      

       When the Pandemic started some of us has no freedom to take a trip in other places, we have to stay in our home to protect our health not just us but our fur pets like Dogs and Cats. I want to share with you the story about the journey of my pandemic dog, Melo the Beagle who did not experience an outdoor walk in the park and mall, since February 15,2020 when he first arrived at our home. Now that the COVID-19 level of our country is Level 1 melo has already chance to walk and run at BGC, Taguig as a First-timer the photos was taken April 24, 2022 Sunday.



      We ride at the tricycle but this moment melo was afraid to the sound of exhaust since it's new for him, that's why he's not very calm. To avoid accident my mother and I hold him at the harness and do a little bit belly rub to calm him.

                                                    

        When we arrived at SM Aura going to BGC, Melo was afraid to walk since the place is not familiar. After I take this picture I have no choice just to carry and comfort him.

 

       A few minutes we're already arrived at BGC, we think a solution to comfort and feel the joy while walking, my mother try to run for the continuous walk and run of Melo. It's effective when we call him by his name or try to run just to chase us to disappear his fear.

         After almost 45 mins walk and running, you can see the happiness on his face, even if he looks very tired.


            He looks very tired thank goodness I buy this travel drinking water for him last year, so we used it even if we don't have an assurance that he can drink that drinking water since usually he only uses a stainless bowl.



    Snack and Practice time I try dog commands like sit, down, and up, his favorite treats milk biscuit is the key to following my command.



     We're going home since my parents and melo look tired while waiting for the stoplight I take this photo.

      Finally, we've arrived at the house, before resting we make sure that Melo's feet, butt, and face are clean to avoid viruses or other illnesses from the dog, it's important to clean our dog when we take them outdoors.




     A few minutes later he's been sleeping since it's a very tiring short trip, to be honest, this first outdoor trip of Melo at the park is memorable as a fur parent. When melo arrives to my life I realize that being a fur parent we have to do our  best to make them happy and make them feel the love, that they deserve the full of love and good treatment. Melo is the source of my happiness and stress reliever that's why I'm very thankful for his life and I try my best to give him a great life throughout their life span is not too long. 

      Animal's life is not that long so we must take care of them while making a memorable moment, love them unconditionally. 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Previous Travel Trends for the past five years & 3 Possible Travel Trends for the next 5 years

The Reality #URBANEnvironment

Top 9 Best Foods to eat when you visit Batangas as a First-Timer