The Reality #URBANEnvironment

Sometimes we didn't notice the people or events that surrounded to us, but in our life we will met the people who will help us to grow while searching the reality. As a 21 yrs old student I discover little by little the reality of life the word " grown up is scary" since there's an unexpected events in my life that makes me scared but it helps me to become a brave person. Some of us think How can I discover the reality? but little did they know the reality is Infront of them. The possible reasons are they walk at the wrong path, there priority right now is not healthy for them as a person, situation in life is different or they didn't know their real purpose as human being but I believe there's a right time for all of us to discover the reality. 

The pictures that I captured during the whole holy week when I analyzed it, I choose one of the great three pictures to represent the reality of life. 

Status in life, Rights, Justice, Choices, decision and being a Believer to God.
 

This photo was taken April 14, 2022, at Buting East Rembo, It's a Maundy Thursday, most of the people off day and other businesses are closed. They take a trip from manila to their own provinces, as you can see in the picture it's traffic most of the families use their cars. That day the old man who wears a blue t-shirt and holding a bike while walking caught my attention, you can see the sweats and tiredness on his body I realize that even if it's a holiday other people have no privilege to stay in their homes, just to relax and spend time with their family. Especially the people who experience poverty and their only choice is to work hard, we all know that in our country poverty is one of the biggest problems.



This street art is located at Poblacion Makati, the word "In Your Hands" has many interpretations for me, in life if we want to have a good life it depends on us where we apply the best color in our life. If we want to do something that we think will help us to grow for the future it also depends on us. If we want a healthy and good country, it also depends on us. Like this May 9, 2022, is up to us, who will be the next leaders of our country, that have pure intentions and sincere concern. Whatever the person's status in life, justice, rights, and education should be for everyone. 



This photo was taken at Every Nation Campus church fort on Black Saturday, April 16,2022 Coach Kee-yeen Ramos one of the campus missionaries share the word of God about how Jesus has risen. This is the place where you can meet new people and a community who will treat you as a family that can help you to grow as a person while having a walk with God. I can say that aside from having a quiet time with God this place is also my REST.

I captured the picture using my own Android Phone, (Real Me 8) and I edited the three pictures by adjusting the brightness, contrast, temperature, exposure, vignette, and apply blur effect for the last picture.

#StreetArt #Transportation&Traffic #WorshipPlace










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Previous Travel Trends for the past five years & 3 Possible Travel Trends for the next 5 years

Top 9 Best Foods to eat when you visit Batangas as a First-Timer